There's something so effortlessly chic about a really great messy bun, and this #sundaybunday we've been especially inspired by Lauren Conrad's low messy bun . We're loving the skipped wash + perfectly out of place look, and the fun pins are so wonderfully '90s chopsticks that we're kind of obsessed. The best thing about LC's bun is that it works best with dirty locks, so if you've skipped a couple days of shampooing (it's the weekend, whatever) this messy bun is the perfect solution. Those pins won't be slippin' anywhere.
- Begin with second day hair, but bonus points if you're on day 3. Prep hair with BLNDN KEEP YOU dry shampoo and tease at the crown.
- Pull hair into a low ponytail and pull ponytail almost all the way through your hair tie, but stopping halfway. (Leave the ends sticking out!)
- Backcomb your looped ponytail for little added va-voom.
- Take the ends sticking out and wrap them around the messy loop, pinning with blonde bobbies.
- Pull extra pieces out around your face for added texture + sass.
- Tease as desired and set with HOLD YOU Holding Hairspray .
- Add some fun pins like LC for an unexpected twist.