Prep hair with SAVE YOU Balancing Cream to smooth flyaways and divide hair into two sections, as if you were going to wear two low braids.
- Braid the first section as far down as you can and t ie with clear elastic.
- Bring the braid over your head, covering your ear.
- Pin in place, making sure to conceal your bobbies behind or under the braid so they're hidden.
- Additionally, try to space them out over your head so that the braid is secure. Set first side with HOLD YOU Holding Hairspray .
- Just like the first side, braid the second section of hair all the way down to the end. Tie with clear elastic.
- Bring the second braid over your head so that it covers the end of the first braid.
- Tuck the end of the second braid behind the first, so that both of the braid ends are hidden.
- Pin in place.
Use bobby pins to tidy up any loose pieces of hair and set again with HOLD YOU Holding Hairspray.
For a piecey look, pull out wispys around your face.