Sunday mornings are all about recovering from Saturday night and rocking the perfectly imperfect messy bun to brunch on Sunday morning. Get ready for those mimosas babes, because the perfect messy bun is in your future!
-Hair tie (2 for thick hair!)
1. Tease the front section of your hair around your face
2. Comb through hair with your fingers to get rid of huge lumps (but you don't want this part to look super smooth, so some bumps are welcome here!)
3. Pull hair into a ponytail on top of your head at the level that you'd like the bun to sit.
4. Pull out pieces around your face to make sure the front part of your hair is how you want the end result to look from the front.
5. Tease ponytail from the ends to the root, and repeat on the other side of ponytail.
6. Take ponytail firmly in your hand and twist the hair towards you; the tighter you twist, the neater the bun, so have a light hand for a big, messy Sunday bun!
7. Wrap the ponytail around the base of the soon-to-be bun.
8. Bobby pin halfway through to secure it.
9. Finish wrapping around and tuck the ends into hair tie!
-If your hair isn't long enough to tuck all the way back in, just use additional bobby pins to secure your bun
-Tuck in fly away trends and mess up any part that looks too neat
-Use a little bit of KEEP YOU dry shampoo for some added texture - especially if your hair is too clean for that messy bun look.
Happy Sunday BunDay, lovelies!
Comments will be approved before showing up.